PrivacyPrinciples relating to the collection of private data
The user's personal information is processed in accordance to provisions of law dated 8 December 1992 relating to processing of personal data. In practical terms, this means that:
- Your personal data can only be collected and processed for the reason(s) indicated at the time of their collection.
- You have the right to consult your personal data, in order to verify its accuracy and to correct any eventual errors. To this effect, you can contact the person responsible for processing your data, whose contact details can be found below.
TECHPRO SECURITY SPRL undertakes to take the best security measures in order to avoid having third parties abuse the personal data that you have communicated.
Responsible for processing
Any request or question relating to the protection of privacy on the site can be sent to TECHPRO SECURITY by post
Use for statistical information relating to navigation
When you access the site, the servers consulted automatically collect the following data:
- IP address assigned to you at the time of your connection;
- date and time of access to the site; pages consulted;
- type of navigator (browser) used:
- platform and/or operating system installed on your computer;
- search engine and keywords used to find the site.
This information is conserved only to count the number of visitors in the different sections of the website and to make improvements.
With the aim of improving your navigation on the website and to optimise technical management, TECHPRO SECURITY can occasionally use "cookies".
A "cookie" is a little piece of information saved by a website in the web browser on your computer. This "cookie" can be recovered the next time you visit the same site.
The "cookie" cannot be read by a website other than the one that created it. The site uses "cookies" for administrative purposes, for example, to register your preferences for certain types of information, to avoid you having to type the same data again on a subsequent visit to our site. The majority of "cookies" only work for one session or visit. None of them contain information that would make you susceptible to be contacted by telephone, email or by post. It is also possible to configure your browser to inform you when each "cookie" is created or to stop this from happening.
Responsibility of content:
The company BUGI sprl, situated at Rue d'And 56, 4000 Rocourt (Belgium), declines all responsibility with regard to textual or visual content of this site.